Laborocity is offering a $500 PRIZE to the most creative and eye-catching original Music Video promoting Warehouse Work with Laborocity! We are launching a new advertising campaign and want our content to come from the people that make a difference every day -You! Use your creativity, have some fun, and try to make something that will catch people’s attention! We will be using the winning video in our upcoming marketing campaign. This contest will conclude Monday, November 18, 2019.
Guidelines & Rules
• Entry into this Contest (i.e. submitting a video) constitutes agreement by Entrants to abide by these Guidelines & Rules and the Terms & Conditions below, as well as any other rules established by Laborocity
• Entrant MUST be eighteen (18) years of age or older
• Unlimited submission per Entrant
• Submission MUST be uploaded to link below
• Video MUST be up to one minute in length. • Be sure to include relevant words like “Warehouse”, “Picker/Packer”, “Career”, etc
• Show what you are proud of:
o What type of impact does your work have on you and your family?
o What impact does your work have on the business you work for?
• MUST include Laborocity phone number, 888.623.7077
• THE ENTRANT & GUEST(S) MAY BE CAPTURED IN THE VIDEO. NO OTHER PERSON’S IMAGE, VOICE, TALENT, AND/OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
(i.e., trademark(s), and/or copyrighted photo(s), video(s), song(s), works of art, etc.) CAN BE CAPTURED IN THE VIDEO (no matter how far away, obscure, or otherwise).
• Use of a third party’s intellectual property (name, likeness, image, lyrics, etc.) is prohibited. Submission may be disqualified for violation of another’s intellectual property rights.
• Use of offensive content (i.e. profane language and/or gestures) is prohibited. Submission may be disqualified for using content that Laborocity considers offensive, in its sole discretion.
• Submission deadline is Monday, November 18th at 6pm EST.
Here are some ideas…
1. Is Laborocity a great place to work?
2. Doers get paid weekly
3. Doers receive timely notification for job specs and details so you come prepared
4. What makes Laborocity special to you?
5. Laborocity strives to get you good jobs and work for good people
If you have any questions about this contest or having issues submitting your entry, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- Laborocity may modify the Contest guidelines/rules in Laborocity’s sole discretion, provided, that Laborocity will email Entrants and/or post on its website, any such modifications.
- Prize(s) will be released to winners only. Prizes will not be mailed, unless otherwise determined by Laborocity, at its sole discretion. All prizes awarded must be picked up at Laborocity’s office during normal business hours, unless otherwise specifically directed by Laborocity. Prizes not claimed within one hundred and twenty (120) days of being advised by Laborocity that the prize is available for pick-up, will be considered forfeited without notice to the winner.
- Any prize involving the award of cash will be fulfilled in the form of a company check payable to the verified winner only and made available six (6) to eight (8) weeks from the date upon which the winner completes and submits all documents required by Laborocity.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, no potential winner of the Contest will be entitled to receive any prize until Laborocity has verified such potential winner’s Contest eligibility and compliance with the Contest Guidelines/Rules and until such potential winner has completed and submitted all documents required by Laborocity. In order to receive any prize, a Winner may be required to present a valid government issued photo ID and/or to provide or complete and sign any other documents required by Laborocity, including without limitation, one or more liability release agreements relieving Laborocity, its parent and affiliates and their respective officers, directors, members, managers, employees, agents, Contest sponsors and others from any and all liability with respect to the Entrant’s participation in the Contest and the use of the Entrant’s submission. Refusal to present a valid government issued photo ID and/or to provide or complete and sign any other documents required by Laborocity by the deadline required by Laborocity will forfeit any and all prizes.
- Winners are responsible for paying all applicable local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes and may be issued an IRS Form-1099 from Laborocity.
- Laborocity may, but is not obligated to pixilate/cover any trademarks/servicemarks and/or copyrighted materials in Laborocity’s sole discretion.
- Laborocity reserves the right to (i) suspend or terminate the Contest without a winner or (ii) terminate the Contest early and select a winner.
- Laborocity cannot guarantee that it will be able to view all submissions. In the event that Laborocity is not able to view any submission for any technical reason whatsoever, such submission may be disqualified (without notice to the Entrant) and Laborocity will have no liability or obligation to such Entrant with respect to the disqualified submission.
- Failure to comply with the Terms & Conditions and/or Guidelines/Rules applicable to the Contest, will result in the submission being disqualified from the Contest.
- Any Entrant that is found to be, or suspected of, tampering with the Contest in any way may be disqualified from this Contest and/or banned from any and all future contests.
- In the event that any Entrant(s) and/or winner(s) is disqualified from the Contest for any reason: (i) Laborocity will in not be obligated to notify any such individual(s) of such disqualification and (ii) Laborocity will NOT be obligated to select an alternative winner.
- Laborocity will be the sole arbiter in all matters relating to the Contest, including, without limitation, Contest entries and the interpretation of Contest guidelines/rules. All decisions by Laborocity will be final and may not be appealed.
- Laborocity may or may not respond to inquiries by Entrants or potential Entrants regarding the status of their entry and/or to questions about a Contest, regardless of the means by which such inquiry is made, and Laborocity is not obligated to respond to, or to treat, all such inquiries identically (even if the question is identical). Time considerations and/or volume, among other things, may impact a Laborocity’s desire or ability to respond to such inquiries from time to time. Any attempt by Laborocity to respond to an inquiry will be in the context of providing good customer service only and, in some instances, to address technical issues/problems.
- Notwithstanding anything that may be communicated by any Laborocity employee in connection with any such inquiry, the sole determining source for information related to a particular Contest will be the Guidelines/Rules for the Contest, and any information communicated by Laborocity employee(s) will not be binding on Laborocity.
- Participation in a Contest and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes consent by Entrant and/or winner’s (and by winner’s guest(s) if applicable) for Laborocity or its agents (i) to interview the Entrant and/or winner(s) (and winner’s guest(s), if applicable), (ii) to photograph, film, and record (audio and/or video) Entrant and/or winner(s) (and winner’s guest(s), if applicable), and (iii) to use in commerce and in any medium now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity and without payment of any compensation or additional consideration: his/her name, hometown (city and state), biographic information, likeness, photograph, audio or video recording, Entry Materials, prize information (if any), and/or any statements made by him/her regarding Laborocity, the Contest, and/or its sponsor(s) for purposes of trade, publicity, or promotion without notice or additional compensation, notification, or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- Participation in a Contest and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes agreement by Entrant and/or winner (and by winner’s guest(s) if applicable) release, forever discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless Laborocity, its affiliates, parents, assigns, successors, employees, participating Sponsors, agents and all others connected with them and the promotion, Contest, and/or event (the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, claims, actions, and damages sustained or incurred by participation in the said promotion, Contest, and/or event and the receipt and use of any prize(s) awarded (if any) through such promotion, Contest, and/or event arising in any manner whatsoever, including but not limited to an act or omission, whether negligent, intentional or otherwise caused by Laborocity, its affiliates, parents, assigns, successors, employees, sponsors, agents and all others connected with them and the promotion, Contest, and/or event.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for (i) typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering, or the administration of a Contest or in the announcement of a prize; (ii) incorrect or inaccurate information, human error, failure, or omission; (iii) unauthorized human intervention; (iv) lost, stolen, mangled, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, or late entries; (v) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties and other technological problems or for telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, poor signals or signal interference, accidental disconnection, equipment malfunctions, and any other technological failures of any kind; or (vi) any cancellations, delays, diversions, or substitutions or omissions whatsoever by any transportation providers or any other persons or entities providing any services to Entrant(s) and/or winner(s) (and winner’s guest(s) if applicable) including any results thereof such as changes in services or location necessitated by same. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible if any part of a Contest cannot be conducted and/or if a prize, either in whole or in part, cannot be awarded due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism, or other factors beyond the Released Parties’ control.
- Contests are subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and are void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received.