Laborocity’s Contract Workers Are Ready Now for Your Open House
These are just some of the jobs our open house workers can do:
• Sending invitations
• Booking caterer
• Social media campaign
• Cleaning/organizing house
• Greeting/checking in guests
• Sending follow-up content
Here’s why your business should use Laborocity today for your open house staffing:
• We’re always open. Book Doers with confidence 24/7
• Each request for contract open house workers is guaranteed to be filled within 24 hours of posting
• Our state-of-the-art algorithm instantly matches you with pre-qualified Doers
• A limitless number of Doers can be ordered
• Any job length eight hours and up can be scheduled
• Worker’s Compensation and General Liability coverage on every job
• With Laborocity, you know you’re getting the most qualified contract open house workers for the job.
The big advantages of using Laborocity:
- Unlike other contract worker staffing businesses, every Laborocity open house worker is fully vetted through background checks and interviews.
- Our Doers are smart, reliable, punctual hard-working, and friendly individuals who will get the job done perfectly.
- Each Doer is given Laborocity’s stamp of approval before being assigned to an open house project.
- All of this comes with highly competitive salary rates; we can provide night and weekend project workers starting at $25 per hour.
Why are Laborocity contract workers important for your projects?
Your open houses are time-sensitive and crucial to be executed flawlessly. You may have promised clients the setup of a room, need help moving boxes and products, or have a solid deadline for a project completion that’s running over budget. At Laborocity, we recognize the importance of your open house projects and we’re committed to turn your projects into a huge success.
Laborocity contract workers are ready now for your open house.