Laborocity’s Contract Workers Are Ready Now for Your Warehouse Projects
These are just some of the jobs our warehouse workers can do:
• Stock shelves
• Packing boxes/bags
• Loading/unloading vehicles
• Cleanup work
• General labor
Here’s why your business should use Laborocity today for your warehouse projects:
• We’re always open. Book Doers with confidence 24/7
• Each request for contract warehouse workers is guaranteed to be filled within 24 hours of posting
• Our state-of-the-art algorithm instantly matches you with pre-qualified Doers
• A limitless number of Doers can be ordered
• Any job length eight hours and up can be scheduled
• Save money. Worker’s Compensation and General Liability coverage on every job
• With Laborocity, you know you’re getting the most qualified contract warehouse workers for the job
The big advantages of using Laborocity:
- Unlike other contract worker staffing businesses, every Laborocity warehouse worker is fully vetted through background checks and interviews.
- Our Doers are smart, reliable, punctual hard-working, and friendly individuals who will get the job done perfectly.
- Each Doer is given Laborocity’s stamp of approval before being assigned to a warehouse project.
- All of this comes with highly competitive salary rates; we can provide night and weekend project workers starting at $25 per hour.
Why are Laborocity contract workers important for your projects?
Your warehouse projects are time-sensitive and crucial to be executed flawlessly. You may have a need for stocking shelves, need help packing boxes, or have a rush to load trucks. At Laborocity, we recognize the importance of your warehouse projects and we’re committed to turn your projects into a huge success.
Laborocity contract workers are ready now for your warehouse projects.